Demands on companies in respect of transparency, ethical and responsible business conduct as well as managing human rights are increasing rapidly. We want to play our part in ensuring that business is done in a responsible and ethical manner and work with our suppliers and business partners to do so.
To aid our evaluation of suppliers we are members of the Business Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI), providing us with a framework and tools for auditing suppliers and improving working
conditions among suppliers in high-risk countries. Our CEO has signed the United Nations Global Compact, committing us to implement sustainability principles and support UN goals.
· Supplier program to ensure high social, environmental and ethical standards
· Managing high-risk suppliers
· Traceability in the supply chain – knowing where our materials come from
· Communicating our progress based on data in a transparent manner in a sustainability report
Goals for 2024
· Responsible procurement measures are well implemented and functioning
· Perceived as a trustworthy partner based on well-documented sustainability performance
· Communicate openly about our sustainability performance in a short and clear annual sustainability report
Progress in 2022
· All suppliers signed their agreement to abide by our social, environmental and ethical code of conduct
· Committed to using only supply chain partners with a third-party audit showing compliance with BSCI guidelines for ethical business practice
· Joined the UN Global Compact and published our first communication on progress
· FSR Danish Auditors and Global Compact Network Denmark, the country’s largest network for responsible business, declared our sustainability report one of the best by a Danish SME
· Established key performance indicators for the four tracks of our sustainability programme
For more about our actions and progress on this topic, download our 2022 sustainability report.