1. We aim to deliver the product to you at the place of delivery requested by you in your order.
2. We aim to deliver within the time indicated by us at the time of your order. We always aim to deliver within 8 working days from the date of any order which we accept, but we cannot guarantee any firm delivery dates.
3. We shall aim to let you know, if we expect that we are unable to meet our estimated delivery date, but, to the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery.
4. On delivery of the product, you may be required to sign for delivery. You agree to inspect the product for any obvious faults, defects or damage before you sign for delivery. You need to keep the receipt of the delivered product in case of future discussions with us about it.
5. We only ship within the EU, Austria, Norway, USA, Canada & Australia. It may take a few days extra for shipments to be delivered to remote post codes.
6. We deliver in our standard packaging. Any special packaging requested by you is subject to additional charges.
7. We do not offer express delivery for orders.
8. All risk in the product shall pass to you upon delivery, except that, where delivery is delayed due to a breach of your obligations under a contract, risk shall pass at the date when delivery would have occurred but for your breach. From the time when risk passes to you, we will not be liable for loss or destruction of the product.
9. You must take care when opening the product so as not to damage it, particularly when using any sharp instrument.
10. You shall ensure that you are ready for safe receipt of the product without undue delay and at any timereasonably specified by us.
11. If you are not available to take delivery or collection, we may leave a card giving you instructions oneither re-delivery or collection from the carrier. The package might also be delivered to a neighbor or a safe place.
12. If delivery or collection is delayed through your unreasonable refusal to accept delivery or if you do not (within two weeks of our first attempt to deliver the product to you) accept delivery or collect the product from the carrier, then we may (without affecting any other right or remedy available to us) do either or both of the following:
a) charge you for our reasonable storage fee and other costs reasonably incurred by us; or
b) no longer make the product available for delivery or collection and notify you that we are immediately cancelling the applicable contract, in which case we will refund to you or your credit or debit card company as applicable any money already paid to us under the applicable contract, less our reasonable administration charges (including for attempting to deliver and then returning the product, and any storage fees as provided for in clause 2.11(a) above).
13. It is your responsibility to ensure that the products are sufficient and suitable for your purposes and meet your individual requirements. We do not warrant that the products will meet your individual requirements. You acknowledge that the products are standard and not made bespoke to fit any particular requirements that you may have.ndividual requirements. We do not warrant that the products will meet your individual requirements. You acknowledge that the products are standard and not made bespoke to fit any particular requirements that you may have.