Our products are made from cotton, polyester and polyethylene and these materials, combined with packaging, represent Fossflakes’ biggest sustainability impact.
Finding ways to reduce the environmental footprint of our products while retaining their durability, warmth and comfort is at the heart of our sustainability efforts.
- Make our products more sustainable by exploring different solutions from new materials to new business models
- Finding solutions for product ‘end-of-life’ management – first and foremost by exploring options with our largest retail customers
- Rethink our packaging solutions to reduce packaging materials and allow for a wider customer choice regarding packaging
Goals for 2024
- Strong offering of new products based on more sustainable raw materials without losing the product’s key attributes
- Creating the lowest carbon footprint products in our category of the market – documented
- Offering clever and flexible packaging solutions – fossil free
For more about our actions and progress on this topic, download our 2021 sustainability report.
Fossflakes Sustainability Report 2021
Next: Low impact operations